Ahoskie, North Carolina | Manufacturing & Dist / Plastics
Carolina Plastics Recruiters
Recruiting top talent in plastics manufacturing for over 25 years!
A leading PLASTIC injection molding facility in Eastern North Carolina is searching for a 1st shift Toolmaker with injection molding background. Set in an ideal location for beach lovers, Ahoskie, North Carolina is less than one hour from the beautiful Outer Banks.
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Troubleshoot, repair and maintain plastic injection molds
• Work with quality to improve quality efficiencies
• Process set-ups, quality checks and mold installations
• Maintain optimal mold performance by maintaining balance and cavitation
• Operate tool shop equipment (CNC & conventional) including Tig & Micro welding
• Ability to understand and utilize all types of precision measuring tools, micrometers, calipers, dial indicators
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 3 years or mold maintenance and repair of injection molds
• Flexibility to work overtime as required
• Written and oral communication skills
• Excel and Microsoft Word
• Ability to multi-task in fast paced plant
• Scientific Molding a plus
• Lean, 5S, Six Sigma
• CAD (Solidworks) preferred
Education: Journeyman certification preferred
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Tool Maker, Mold Maker, Mold Repair Technician
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.