Harrisburg, NC | Manufacturing & Dist / Plastics
Carolina Plastics Recruiters
Recruiting top talent in plastics manufacturing for 26 years!
Location: Harrisburg, North Carolina
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
A leading PLASTIC injection molding manufacturing company in Harrisburg, North Carolina area is searching for a 3rd shift Tooling Technician. Must be out of injection molding and prefer a Journeyman Toolmaker.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Repair and rework existing molds (large injection molds)
• Assemble and disassemble injection molds
• Manage Preventative Maintenance projects
• Wire hot runners, hot sprues, thermocouples in addition replace hot runner components
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 5 years injection mold tooling experience (large press experience)
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents
• Troubleshoot molding issues to improve efficiency
• Knowledge of core pull hydraulic cylinders rebuild/replace
• Tig & Mig welding steel and copper is a plus
• Ability to use lathes, milling machines and small grinders
• Experience with CAD/CAM preferred
• Strong communication and systems background
Education: High School Diploma
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Mold Repair, Mold Maker, Tool & Die Technician, Tooling
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.