Greenville, NC | Manufacturing & Dist / Plastics
Carolina Plastics Recruiters
Recruiting Top Talent in PLASTICS manufacturing for 25 years!
Greenville, North Carolina
If you are an experienced Tooling GURU and want to live near the beach, call me at 336-308-8291.
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
A leading PLASTIC injection molding manufacturing company in Eastern North Carolina commutable to Greenville, Edenton & Elizabeth City is searching for a TOOLING SUPERVISOR. Company offers excellent salary, bonus, benefits and relocation assistance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Direct activities relating to tooling operations in plant
• Mold & Tool repair
• Manage Tooling Technicians in plant
• Assess mold production performance
• Keep mold-change and mold problem times down
• Maintain tooling equipment
• Complete all documentation for department
• Ensure Tooling PM’s are completed
• Improve the quality of molds and mold repairs
• Promote Safety, Quality, ISO, GMP & AIB
• Must be very hands-on and work directly on the floor with injection molding Tooling Technicians
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 7 plus years as a hands-on Tooling Technician with Supervisory skills in Injection Molding
• Mold & Tool Repair of Injection Molds
• Manage Tooling Department and Technicians
• Strong written , verbal, organizational skills
• Must be able to meet production goals and keep tooling downtime to a minimum
Education: High School Diploma, prefer someone with a Tooling Apprenticeship
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Tooling, Tool Repair, Mold Repair, Tooling Supervisor
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.