Greenville, NC |
Carolina Plastics Recruiters
Recruiting top talent in plastics manufacturing for over 25 years.
One of our top clients near Greenville, NC is searching for a Quality Manager. This position will manage and direct all activities relating to Quality Assurance functions to ensure that components are produced to meet and exceed customer expectations. Prefer someone with a background in Plastic Injection Molding.
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Mentor personnel in the use of quality tools, such as SPC and GDT
• Primary contact for customer’s for product quality
• Develop strategic planning for improving efficiencies and reducing cost such as OT and scrap
• Support new tooling and new equipment qualifications
• Travel to customer sites as needed
• Support and participate in audits for ISO, GMP and AIB
• Approve customer specs and internal SOPs/WIs for clarity and consistency
• Manage personnel and systems to ensure quality records are complete and accurate
• Promote plant goals such as Safety, Quality, GMP, AIB, ISO and Gung Ho
• Manage up to 15 associates and build an effective team.
• Development of programs for quality control testing for raw materials, packaging, materials and finished product quality.
• Work closely with Production in problem solving and quality matters
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Strong SPC (Statistical Process Control)
• ASQ Certification preferred
• Certification preferred in HACCP and Quality such as CQM, CQM, CQA
• 5 years of progressive responsibilities in Quality in the manufacturing with preference to the injection molding plastics industry.
• Experience in ISO development and implementation
• Knowledge of principles & processes for providing customer services and meeting quality standards.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Quality Engineer, Quality Manager, Six Sigma, Pharma, FDA
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.