Ahoskie, North Carolina | Manufacturing & Dist / Plastics
Website Carolina Plastics Recruiters
Recruiting top talent in plastics manufacturing for over 25 years!
A leading PLASTIC injection molding facility in Ahoskie, North Carolina is searching for a Quality Engineer. Company offers excellent benefits, bonus, relocation assistance and stability. If you are a Quality Engineer with 5 years in injection molding and pharma industry let’s talk about this great opportunity. Ahoskie, NC is the perfect location for beach lovers located less than an hour from the beautiful Outer Banks.
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Evaluate capability of products, processes, tools, machinery & inspection equipment
• Identify & develop continuous improvement projects
• Investigate & resolve quality related product & process problems
• Provide statistical analysis of data
• Develop & run DOE
• Coordinate CQV actions for non-tooling
• Work as an auditor and train associates on the floor in quality requirements
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 5 years experience working as a Quality Engineer in injection molding
• Pharma manufacturing regulatory experience
• FMEA, CQE, Lean, Six Sigma BB or Lean Manufacturing
• Plastics manufacturing required
• Strong SPC and documentation
• Results driven and must enjoy working with floor associates
• High volume manufacturing
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Quality
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.