Charlotte, NC |
Carolina Plastics Recruiters
Recruiting top talent in plastics manufacturing for over 25 years!
A leading PLASTIC injection molding company located in the Charlotte, North Carolina area is recruiting for a 1st & 3rd shift Production Supervisor. Ideal candidate will manage production and personnel as they relate to manufacturing processes.
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Production, Supervision
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for production schedule and all mold and material changes Troubleshoot part inspection to insure conformity and quality
• Verify paperwork for jobs from start-up to completion
• Manage start-up and set-up of machines prior to each shift
• Distribute daily production jobs to operators
• Direct production on set-up and tooling change for required machine sequences
• Ensure safety practices and best manufacturing practices are followed
• Supervise production associates and assist in production as needed
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 2 years in leadership in manufacturing in production in the injection molding industry
• Strong leader, customer service, organization, problem solving, team work
• Must be able to handle production documentation and adapt to new technologies
• Strong verbal, written, technical, computer and reasoning skills
• Must be able to manage associates in production and make sure quality parts are made to the customers satisfaction
• Positions open on 1st & 3rd shift with OT as needed
Education: High School Diploma
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.