Hickory, NC |
Carolina Plastics Recruiters
Recruiting top talent in plastics manufacturing for 26 years!
Location: Hickory, North Carolina
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
A leading PLASTIC manufacturing company in Hickory, North Carolina is searching for a Production Supervisor. This position is a 12 hour rotating position, 28 days on day shift and 28 days on nights shift. Company offers excellent salary, bonus, benefits and relocation assistance. Stretch, blown or cast Film manufacturing experience required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Supervise shift employees throughout production
• Promote corporate vision, policies and values through facility
• Conduct daily meetings and keep all staff updated on changes in facility
• Direct planning and forecasting for all employees
• Organizational development and planning
• Train associates on processes and equipment
• Possess root cause analysis skills and set corrective action plant.
• Continuous improvement and lean manufacturing skills
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 5 years experience in manufacturing management
• Required background in stretch, blown or cast film manufacturing
• Ability to multi-task and work on projects on a day to day basis
• Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
• Good communication both, verbal and written
• High level of leadership skills to build a positive productive team
Education: Associate Degree
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Manufacturing, Supervision, Cast, Blown or Stretch Film
Doing business with Carolina Plastic Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.