Danville, VA | Manufacturing & Dist / Plastics
Carolina Plastics Recruiters
Recruiting TOP TALENT in PLASTICS manufacturing for 25 years!
If you have experience as a Set-Up Tech, let’s talk!
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
A leading PLASTIC molding manufacturing company located in Danville, Virginia is searching for a 12 hour night shift entry level Process Technician. Company offers excellent pay, bonus potential and benefits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Set-up injection molding presses, molds and automation processes
• Troubleshoot molding machines and auxiliary equipment
• Reconfigure molds on presses and equipment downtime
• Support production schedules and perform quick mold changes
• Oversee startup and material changeovers
• Oversee completion of Preventative Maintenance (PM) work orders
• Train technicians on material handling and setup
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 3 years hands-on experience as an Injection Molding Set-Up or Process
• Strong problem solving skills and detailed oriented
• Solid written, communication and computer skills
• Set-up and processing of injection molding presses
• Hot Runner System Molds
• Must be able to work 12 hour night shift
Education: High School Diploma
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Mold Repair, Mold Maintenance Technician, Mold Maker, Tooling Technician
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.
For more information please call 336-308-8291