Process Technician / Plastic Injection
Lodi, CA |
Carolina Plastics Recruiters
Recruiting top talent in plastics manufacturing for over 25 years!
Our client, a leading PLASTIC injection molding company located in Lodi, California, is searching for a PROCESS TECHNICIAN for 12 hour nights or 3rd shift. Must have experience in set-up, mold change, material handling, start-up and processing. Company offers excellent pay & benefits.
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• 5 years of plastic injection molding experience as a process technician
• Serve as technical expert over processing on night shift
• Set-up & processing of injection molding presses
• Use strong problem solving skills to troubleshoot mold machines and keep production and machine downtime to a minimum
• Identify defects and make adjustments
• Strong written and verbal skills to manage workload instructions and documentation
• Support production to perform quick mold changes
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 5 years hands on process experience in plastic injection molding
• Complete understanding of auxiliary and automation equipment
• Be able to work with production and quality control
• Responsible for mold changes, set-up and process troubleshooting
• Large press experience 3000 ton (Battlefeld)
• Self-motivated and positive attitude4
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
KEY WORDS: Plastic, Plastics, Injection, Injection Molding, Manufacturing
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.