Harrisburg, North Carolina | Manufacturing & Dist / Plastics
Harrisburg, North Carolina
We are looking for talented Process Technicians!
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net or call 336-308-8291
A leading PLASTIC injection molding company in Harrisburg, North Carolina is searching for 2nd & 3rd shift Process Technicians. Company offers excellent pay and benefits with potential for promotions. Position is responsible for set-up and processing of injection molding presses.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Set-Up & Processing of injection molding presses
• Instruct and assist operators to assure quality and outputs are met
• Support rework and develop procedures for repair
• Start-Up presses and handle all documentation
• Assist in material regrind
• Maintain 5S standards
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 3 years experience as a Process Technician in injection molding
• Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
• Set-Up, Start-Up & Processing knowledge a must
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Mechanical skills and minor maintenance experience
• Strong compute and systems background
Education: High School diploma required
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Process Technician, Set-Up, Start-Up, Mold Setter
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.