Charlotte, North Carolina | Manufacturing & Dist / Plastics
Carolina Plastics Recruiters
Recruiting Top Talent in PLASTICS manufacturing for 25 years!
Immediate opening for a talented Process Technician in PLASTICS manufacturing.
A leading PLASTIC injection molding company in Charlotte, North Carolina is searching for an Injection Molding Process Technician for 12 hour nights. Must have experience in set-up, mold change, material handling, start-up and processing. Company offers excellent pay & benefits.
How to Apply: Submit your resume to Sherri Seagroves at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• 5 years of plastic injection molding experience as a process technician
• Serve as technical expert over processing on night shift
• Set-up & processing of injection molding presses
• Use strong problem solving skills to troubleshoot mold machines and keep production and machine downtime to a minimum
• Identify defects and make adjustments
• Strong written and verbal skills to manage workload instructions and documentation
• Support production to perform quick mold changes
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 5 years hands on process experience in plastic injection molding
• Complete understanding of auxiliary and automation equipment
• Be able to work with production and quality control
• Responsible for mold changes, set-up and process troubleshooting
• Large press experience 3000 ton
• Self-motivated and positive attitude
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Process Technician
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.