Charlotte, NC | Manufacturing & Dist / Plastics
Carolina Plastics Recruiters
Recruiting Top Talent in PLASTICS manufacturing for 25 years!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Immediate opening for a talented Process Technician in PLASTICS manufacturing.
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
A leading PLASTIC injection molding company in Charlotte, North Carolina is searching for an Injection Molding Process Technician for 12 hour nights. Must have experience in set-up, mold change, material handling, start-up and processing. Company offers excellent pay & benefits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• 5 years of plastic injection molding experience as a process technician
• Serve as technical expert over processing on night shift
• Set-up & processing of injection molding presses
• Use strong problem solving skills to troubleshoot mold machines and keep production and machine downtime to a minimum
• Identify defects and make adjustments
• Strong written and verbal skills to manage workload instructions and documentation
• Support production to perform quick mold changes
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 5 years hands on process experience in plastic injection molding
• Complete understanding of auxiliary and automation equipment
• Be able to work with production and quality control
• Responsible for mold changes, set-up and process troubleshooting
• Large press experience 3000 ton
• Self-motivated and positive attitude
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Process Technician
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.
For more information please call 336-308-8291