, | Manufacturing & Dist / Plastics
Hickory, North Carolina
If you have experience as a Maintenance Technician, we need to talk!
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
A leading PLASTIC molding manufacturing company in the Hickory, North Carolina area is searching for a Maintenance Technician. This position will work 12 Hour rotating shift. This position requires knowledge of mechanical, electrical and pneumatics. Company offers excellent pay and benefits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Diagnose machine failures and troubleshoot machine repairs
• Must be able to work with inventory system, work order system and maintenance log system
• Skilled to use a variety of hand tools such as: digital and analog voltmeter, digital and analog amp meters, drills, drill press, band saw and circular saw
• Experience working with Extrusion, Stretch Film, Cast Film or Blown Film manufacturing a plus
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 3 years experience working in industrial manufacturing maintenance
• Must be shift flexible and be able to be on call schedule and work rotating shifts
• Diagnose failures and troubleshoot mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems
• Strong electrical experience a must
• Experience with computer systems a plus
• Must have excellent communication and written skills
• Must be able to pass extensive background check and drug test
Education: High School Diploma
KEY WORDS: Plastic, Plastics, Extrusion, Stretch Film, Blown Film, Maintenance, Maintenance Technician, Electrical, Mechanical
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.
For more information please call 336-308-8291