Ahoskie, North Carolina | Manufacturing & Dist / Plastics
Ahoskie, North Carolina
Immediate need for talented Maintenance Technicians!
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net or call 336-308-8291
A leading PLASTIC injection molding company in Ahoskie, North Carolina is searching for Electrician Technician / Maintenance Technician. Company offers excellent pay, bonus, benefits and relocation assistance. Must be able to work 12 hour night shift, 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM. Commutable to Roanoke Rapids, Greenville and Edenton, North Carolina and Suffolk, Virginia.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Programming and Troubleshooting PLC’s
• Knowledge of PC software, including Allen Bradley, RS Logix 500, RS Logix 5000, Factory Talk View Studio Software
• Rebuild, repair and replace AC/DC electrical motors, circuits, controllers
• Troubleshoot and service pneumatic and hydraulic systems
• Knowledge of vacuum pumps, material handling systems (loaders, silos)
• Repair and maintain high speed assembly and injection molding machines (Husky, Toshiba, Krauss Maffei)
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 5-7 years experience with industrial maintenance with strong electrical background
• Prefer someone out of the injection molding industry
• Prefer someone with an electrician license
• PLC programming and troubleshooting experience
• Must be able to read electrical prints
• Strong communication, written and systems background
• Self-motivated and can work independently
Education: High School Diploma
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Electrician, Maintenance Technician
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.