Ahoskie, NC | Manufacturing & Dist / Plastics
Website Carolina Plastics Recruiters
Recruiting top talent in plastics manufacturing for 25 years!
Location: Ahoskie, North Carolina
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
A leading PLASTIC injection molding manufacturing company located in Ahoskie, North Carolina area is searching for Electrician / Maintenance Technicians. Must be able to work 12 hour day or night shift. Commutable to Roanoke Rapids, Greenville & Edenton, North Carolina and Suffolk, Virginia areas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Programming and Troubleshooting PLC’s
• Knowledge of PC software, including Allen Bradley, RS Logix 500, RS Logix 5000, Factory Talk View Studio Software
• Rebuild, repair and replace AC/DC electrical motors, circuits, controllers
• Troubleshoot and service pneumatic and hydraulic systems
• Knowledge of vacuum pumps, material handling systems (loaders, silos)
• Repair and maintain high speed assembly and injection molding machines (Husky, Toshiba, Krauss Maffei)
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 5-7 years industrial maintenance with strong electrical background
• Prefer someone out of the injection molding industry
• PLC programming and troubleshooting
• Must be able to read electrical prints
• Strong communication, written and systems background
• Self-motivated that can work independently
Education: High School Diploma
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Electrician, Maintenance Technician
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.